Saturday, April 3, 2010

Natural Evolutions... another perspective...

Well, 30 days ago was my birthday. I was 61. Yup... 3/3/2010. Numerologically I had a heyday! 3-3-2010 is 3-3-3 is 9... (for me often a significant indicator of something that effects me from the core. For some it's a spiritual number... friends know I think it's all spiritual (and I know they smile and think... uh ah! here she goes again!)... Now, 61 is another story... A great teacher of mine channelled a philosophy of living she called four-forces. Within that, there were developmental stages (for the human, that is..., and not to diverge, but if it was applied to my dogs, 1 year is 7... then for them, each year would be close to a developmental stage...) that shifted every 6 years... so in 2009, I was 60 on 3-3-2009... 3-3-11... an 8 year for me (someone look at what 8 is?) and within the philosophy of Four Forces I would have shifted from Centirfugal (how I effect what is not 'me' or not within 'me' or what is outside of 'me' as compared to how does any of that effect me?) into Gravity... a place of observation, with the potential of rest, being ok with myself and neutrality anchored in the physical body (as compared to the emotional, mental or spriitual bodies) enhancing my sense of security with heart energy, and resulting in a greater sense of harmony (relative to my place in the universe!) That said, please note:  I said 'the potential of being..." And I embraced it all! I said: yahoo, I AM CRONE! BRING IT ON! Not sure I anticipated the 'purple hat' award... but that's another conversation.

Another teacher... (don't you love teachers, the good one's always tell you what you need to hear, even when it's the last thing you really want to know... they just sort of open the door for us to see that which we feared was really there... or dreaded... or worried about... and so often, once I've wrapped my little human brain around it, and gotten over myself, and allowed my heart to see it too, I find the light in whatever truth I am being offered and if I'm lucky, can take a breath or two before the next one!... yikes, sometimes it's like swimming laps!)

Anyway... another of my great teachers wrote... When you set an intention: everything that needs to be transformed for you to be the person you wish to be, for you to be ready to do what you say you intend; for you to embrace the journey and step into that which you are focused on... everything that needs to shift... will begin to show itself... so you can be that!  (my words here: anything that is not in a frequency aligned with or compatible to who you are becoming will begin to vibrate so that it also can be transformed/evolved to serve you on your journey, to assist you to evolve, to transform, to release (what no longer serves you) and carry you (hhhmm... sometimes kicking and screaming) to that place you said you wanted to be! Ok... so 2009-2010 has been like swimming laps in the ocean! I was going to say like swimming laps in the last big coastal storm... but as the universe, I find, often responds to what I fear or resist by giving me another chance to get over it or thru it, so I will recognize that I can survive THAT TOO! I'll temper my response a bit! (Cause I'm in charge you see, at least of me, if not in control of the universe!) and because it was only while I was in it, that it seemed so big... today, a month after I finished being 60... it seems not as trying as I had thought... and, I'm on the other side of that... can see how I've grown, changed, evolved, transformed...

Oh... I could look at the next 5 years (the rest of this 6-year developmental stage and all it's challenges) and dread the coming lessons... but this is a place of observation, an opportunity to be ok with me just being me, to receive (you know, the paycheck at the end of the week)... I get I still need to show up... but just for now, this weekend, after all the turmoil of the passed few months... rain, storms, taxes, oil bills, politics, healthcare, etc... I'm gonna take a break... from being on guard about everything, from worrying about it all, from even thinking that it is up to me to figure out how to fix it all (in the best oldest sister of sisters way!) Anyway, Skip always says  'worrying: it's like praying for what you don't want!' Love that guy! I can always tell by the whites of his eyes when  I'm getting a little too far from the center of the path... (you know, like the bull in the arena...) Well...

Where was I? ... a little off the path, I suppose... check out this link... see... you don't have to get old to be bold... http://www.wheelunite.com/ found it on Earthday site from facebook... wonder where my skates are? maybe I could just start with the hula hoop, it must be around here somewhere!

Happy spring, happy earthday coming up 4/22/10... be well, be cool, be crone! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment