Friday, April 23, 2010

Mercury Retrograde and Goat Amnesty Day! May 3, 2010 1st post

A friend sent me an insightful and astrological piece of information about this Mercury Retrograde! I was inspired to write about it... to my family... hhhm... and then 'heard' it could be a new post to this blog about natural evolution! I think, actually, I feel... honoring National Goat Amnesty Day on May 3, might be an opportunity to effect our evolution right down to the cellular level! I'll be clearing, tapping, intending transformation, walking the labyrinth, inviting Shamballa (unconditional love without fear) energy in to assist me... and any of you who would like to take this journey also... just set your intention to be part of it! and let it go! Whatever you are ready to transform will show itself and assist your natural evolution! Be well... er! Smile at yourself from your heart... and breathe that love right out into your energy selves, allowing it to assist the shifting. Feel your heart's appreciation for all that you are!  Feel your hearts' appreciation for All That Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment